About Me

Well, to begin Matt joined the Army in 2004 and we met in July 2004 while he was at AIT in Georgia. We were married in May 2005 and I moved to TN to join Matt to start our lives together. Our precious daughter, Daisy Faith, was born on August 25, 2007. I went back to school and graduated with a degree in Elementary Education. Our second daughter, Madison JoAnn, joined our family on December 8, 2009.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

One year pictures





Yesterday we finally got Daisy's pictures taken. That in itself has been a roller coaster, from nobody being at the studio to Daisy being in a bad mood and not smiling. We did the best we could yesterday and I think they turned out pretty good. I.....yes the Mommy....finally got to take a picture with my daughter by ourselves! Matt has had a picture with her every time we went. I was so jealous. In some of the pictures she wore just her little bloomers that say Daisy on them...they were from the Milburns. In the other ones she wore the dress Grammie made for her birthday. In some you'll see she has a yellow daisy.....she wouldn't let go of it. That was the only way we could get her to sit still. How ironic! If you would like to look at the pictures and order some, just send me an e-mail at mrskent_superwoman@yahoo.com and I'll get the information you need.
Daisy has been a champ as I have gone back to school and we are trying to get back into a routine. She is staying with our neighbor Kerstin and her little girl that is Daisy's age, Juna (sounds like tuna, but J sounds like U). Daisy and Juna get along pretty well. It's still amazing how she just walks all around the house. Next thing she'll be running!!!! Hope you had a great weekend! Until next time.....


No comments: