About Me

Well, to begin Matt joined the Army in 2004 and we met in July 2004 while he was at AIT in Georgia. We were married in May 2005 and I moved to TN to join Matt to start our lives together. Our precious daughter, Daisy Faith, was born on August 25, 2007. I went back to school and graduated with a degree in Elementary Education. Our second daughter, Madison JoAnn, joined our family on December 8, 2009.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Daisy is 10 months old


Happy 10 months Daisy!! She is weighing in at 16lbs and 27in long. She is now 4 times her birth weight. I can't believe she has been in our lives this long already. Babies change your life so drastically. After Matt or I put her to bed at night, I look forward to seeing her when she wakes up in the morning. I love playing with her on the floor and making her laugh. She has this hysterical laugh and it's so funny! Every time I try to get it on camera, of course, she stops. :( It's fun watching her crawl all over the place and peek in her room when she gets quiet and see her sitting there by herself playing with some toy and making herself laugh. Those are the times I love so much! Daisy loves watching the light on the vacuum and following Matt and I around the house, playing with the computer mouse, playing in her pool, and loves taking baths. We are looking forward to all the memories we'll make in the future and all that Daisy will accomplish becoming a beautiful little girl!!!

No comments: