About Me

Well, to begin Matt joined the Army in 2004 and we met in July 2004 while he was at AIT in Georgia. We were married in May 2005 and I moved to TN to join Matt to start our lives together. Our precious daughter, Daisy Faith, was born on August 25, 2007. I went back to school and graduated with a degree in Elementary Education. Our second daughter, Madison JoAnn, joined our family on December 8, 2009.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Strawberry Reaction

So yesterday was very interesting. We found out that Daisy cannot have strawberries. I had given her strawberry yogurt Thursday and Friday. Yesterday after it looked like she had ant bites all over her legs and arms. Turns out it was an allergic reaction to the strawberries in the yogurt. Being a first-time mother though, it kind of scared me. But thanks to Kerri, my neighbor, I calmed down. So we gave her some benadryl before bed and she woke up this morning and it looked a little better. I still worry a little bit.....I can't help it.

No comments: