Well, to begin Matt joined the Army in 2004 and we met in July 2004 while he was at AIT in Georgia. We were married in May 2005 and I moved to TN to join Matt to start our lives together. Our precious daughter, Daisy Faith, was born on August 25, 2007. I went back to school and graduated with a degree in Elementary Education. Our second daughter, Madison JoAnn, joined our family on December 8, 2009.
WOW! Matt is 25 today. He's getting old! This morning I got up and made cinnamon rolls for the birthday boy. I had to wake Daisy up to celebrate with us. Then he opened up his presents. From Daisy he got a book by Tim McGraw called "My Little Girl" and from me he got a Night Stalker blanket. Tonight we are going to Old Chicago for a birthday dinner of pepperoni pizza. Here are some pictures from this morning:
No comments:
Post a Comment