




So it's November! Wow how time flies....its seems like just yesterday Daisy turned 1!! Well I guess since the last entry, we attended the Fall Festival at church. Daisy was a pumpkin, Matt was Danny from GREASE and I was Sandy from GREASE. We had fun handing out candy to all the children. It was a long couple of hours though. Last week Matt made a trip to Florida for a few days for work and I have been going to school. I guess when you're in school that's all you do. Our upcoming adventures in November are the weekend before Thanksgiving Matt and I are going to a marriage retreat in Nashville at the Opryland Hotel and Mama and Daddy are coming up to keep Daisy. That'll be our first time leaving her alone over the entire weekend. It'll be interesting!! Then for Thanksgiving we are flying to Maine for the weekend. What a busy couple of weeks we have ahead. I also had finals to be studying for..YEAH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment