About Me

Well, to begin Matt joined the Army in 2004 and we met in July 2004 while he was at AIT in Georgia. We were married in May 2005 and I moved to TN to join Matt to start our lives together. Our precious daughter, Daisy Faith, was born on August 25, 2007. I went back to school and graduated with a degree in Elementary Education. Our second daughter, Madison JoAnn, joined our family on December 8, 2009.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A little update






















So we have had quite a few visitors in the past week. Beth visited for a weekend. Daisy fell in love with her! They were new best friends. AND Daisy pooped on the potty that weekend!! YEAH! We haven't officially started potty training yet, but now that she's done it once hopefully getting her started won't be so hard. JoAnna and Grammy just left Sunday morning. It was really nice to have them here. They babysat Daisy on Thursday night so Matt and I could go to the Regimental Nightstalker formal. We had a great time, although I was pretty tired by the end of the night. We had pictures taken, had a wonderful dinner, and got to hang out with some friends. Also, if you have ever seen Forest Gump or watch CSI:NY then you know Gary Sinise. Well, his band the Lt. Dan Band performed at our formal. When I first saw him before the night even began I couldn't believe my eyes. We had just watched CSI:NY a couple of days before and then there he was standing about 15 feet away from me. We weren't able to get a picture with him or meet him, but he is a pretty awesome guy. A huge supporter of the troops!!! His band was pretty cool as well! While JoAnna and Grammy were here we did some grocery shopping, had a very successful yard sale and went out to eat at Hananoki's. It was a great weekend and we can't wait to get up to Maine in July!
Today is our first official doctor appointment on post. Hopefully we get to hear the heartbeat and find out somemore about this baby. I have been very uncomfortable with this baby from all day nausea to migraines. Not something I was looking forward to. Hoping the doctor can give me something to help me feel better. I can't imagine riding in a car all the way to Maine feeling this way.
Daisy is doing wonderfully. Growing everyday. Yesterday she said "hot pocket" and it was the cutest thing ever. She talks all the time and we just recently got her a little fold-out couch and she lives on it. She does such a good job of keeping herself busy when mommy isn't feeling well. Such a mommy's little helper! Hopefully that continues when the baby gets here.
So right now we are getting geared up for VBS next week. Liz Harrison and I are teaching the 2s again, which Daisy will be in. We have so much stuff to do, but I am looking forward to it! Matt will be going to WLC next week for 14 days and getting back just in time for Father's Day! How convenient! :) Until next time....

No comments: