About Me

Well, to begin Matt joined the Army in 2004 and we met in July 2004 while he was at AIT in Georgia. We were married in May 2005 and I moved to TN to join Matt to start our lives together. Our precious daughter, Daisy Faith, was born on August 25, 2007. I went back to school and graduated with a degree in Elementary Education. Our second daughter, Madison JoAnn, joined our family on December 8, 2009.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Can't believe it's May!!

So it's been 2 months since I last wrote. We have been very busy! I have been trying to finish up school and Matt was getting back into the groove of things. Plans were changed and made and here we are in May!! Well since last time, we made a trip to Wrens to celebrate the resurrection of our Christ with all the family. It was a great trip getting to spend time with my sisters, nieces and parents and other family. Daisy completed 4 egg hunts during this Easter season so next year she'll be a pro. The last week of April I did one week of teaching at Kenwood Elementary school here in Clarksville, which was a very stressful week. On April 23 we got some wonderful news....we found out we are expecting another little Kent baby!! We are so excited to see how Daisy is going to handle this. I think she'll love being a big sister. She loves taking care of her baby dolls and being a little Mommy to them all. That same weekend a guy Matt worked with passed away after a marathon in Nashville. He went up to Montana with 26 other soldiers this past weekend to give him a military service. Matt was a part of the 21 gun salute. It was a reality check on how short life can be. Yesterday was the memorial service here on the compound. his family was here and they were very grateful at how well the guys represented their unit and were grateful for the time they had spent with them in Montana.
So needless to say we have been a busy little family! We are looking forward to the summer when we get to spend lots of time with family and friends. Beth Corey is coming to visit in 2 weeks, then JoAnna and Grammy Smith are coming visit that next week, and then my parents are visiting to babysit for our 4th anniversary. Then in July we will be traveling by car up to Maine with my parents!! Between all the traveling hopefully I can est some. This pregnancy seems to be getting the best of me. Today is my last final and I have my first doctors appointment tomorrow. YIPPEE!!! Will post pictures soon!!

No comments: