About Me

Well, to begin Matt joined the Army in 2004 and we met in July 2004 while he was at AIT in Georgia. We were married in May 2005 and I moved to TN to join Matt to start our lives together. Our precious daughter, Daisy Faith, was born on August 25, 2007. I went back to school and graduated with a degree in Elementary Education. Our second daughter, Madison JoAnn, joined our family on December 8, 2009.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

More photos

Daisy and I outside the Grand Ole Opry
Going to see the Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular
November 2010
Daddy and Daisy going to the Rockettes
Happy Birthday Babe!
November 2010

The dress I made for the girls to wear for Christmas
November 2010

Yes, we put up our Christmas tree up before Thanksgiving!

Madison waiting to have her ear tubes put in.
11 months old
November 2010
Madison playing dress-up at the Teachey's house
November 2010

Daisy and Juna getting in one last play date for a while
November 2010

Daisy learning how to milk a cow!!
October 2010

No comments: