So I guess it's about time we had a site where you could find out what's going on in the lives of Matt, Jenny and Daisy. I'll try to keep you updated on Daisy's many accomplishments each and every day and how Matt is doing in the Army, whether deployed or stateside, and how I am doing in school.
Daisy will be 10 months old on Wednesday...how time flies. She has a bedtime 7:30p and sleeps through the night. Its amazing! I never thought we would make it to this point. As many of you know she was waking up 2-3 times a night up until a few weeks ago. She is also taking formula from a bottle as of May 15. She is crawling and getting into everything. She also pulls herself up on everything and can stand up by herself. Every time she does it is like the first time!
Matt is 4 and a half years into the Army and as of right now has that many left. We are looking forward to him making his E-5 next month. Matt had his boards last week and did an awesome job! We are so proud of him.
I am in the process of going back to school. I have registered for my classes for the fall semester to finish my bachelors in Elementary Education. It's been a long time coming since I took off a year to stay at home with Daisy (which I am going to miss so much)!
Until next time....
1 comment:
Love it! Give Daisy a kiss from her Aunt Allison! Hope to see yall soon! What classes are you taking in the Fall?
Post a Comment