







Wow! Daisy turned 1 yesterday. I can't believe it. She's walking and being a big girl now!! We've had a busy weekend with the Godowns and Rosie visiting and then JoAnna coming into town on Sunday. The Godowns got here late Friday night, so we didn't get much sleep. Saturday morning we planned to go to the Splash Park on post, but ended up the girls just played in the little pool outside with our neighbor-boy Decker while Daisy took a nap. They had fun! After her naptime we went downtown to the Blackhorse Pun to eat lunch. Nice and family oriented now. After lunch the guys went to Lowes and the girls went to Once Upon a Child (a kids second-time around shop). While at Once Upon a Child Savannah was a great help watching Daisy and keeping her out of trouble. I went to check on them one time and I saw Savannah, she said "Aunt Jenny, Daisy needs a diaper change. She stinks." All the while holding her nose. It was so cute!! She was such a big help! After that Daisy needed another nap so we headed back home. The rest of the afternoon we just hung around the house. We all went for a walk before dinner. Then between Allison and I, Rosie was watching the kids, we got spaghetti on the table. Sunday morning we went to our LIFE group at church. IT was a wonderful weekend!! I am very blessed with such wonderful sisters and brother-in-law and nieces! I loved having them here and miss them so much!!!!
2 comments:
We had SO much fun! I can't wait to do it again!
Sounds and looks like the week-end was lots of fun. I know Labor Day will be fun too. Wish we could be there. Give Daisy a happy birthday hug from the Milburn's!
Post a Comment