About Me

Well, to begin Matt joined the Army in 2004 and we met in July 2004 while he was at AIT in Georgia. We were married in May 2005 and I moved to TN to join Matt to start our lives together. Our precious daughter, Daisy Faith, was born on August 25, 2007. I went back to school and graduated with a degree in Elementary Education. Our second daughter, Madison JoAnn, joined our family on December 8, 2009.

Monday, August 4, 2008

First.....

So last night at church Daisy got her first busted lip. No, it wasn't another kid that did it. She was the only baby in the nursery and she was walked around with her juice cup and tripped over her own feet. When she fell, she hit her lip on the hard part of her cup. I was in with the 2 year old kids, so Daisy's teacher brought her to see me. Her little lip was bleeding, but she had stopped crying. What a tough little girl!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The first of MANY to come...