

So last week, Matt and I decided to put up a tile backsplash in the kitchen. It was a lot of work for him, but he did a great job. While he was doing that I upgraded our closets by adding lots of shelves. We needed more storage space. I was so excited when I got done!! I felt very accomplished.
AND Daisy turned 1 on the 25th!! We celebrated her birthday with JoAnna. JoAnna and I went on post to the day spa and had ourselves pampered. It was wonderful! I had a body wrap and then had a pedicure. FYI...the paraffin dip is well worth it!!!! For dinner we went to Ciao Bella and Daisy had spaghetti. When we got home she opened a present from Grammy and Grampa Kent....a riding John Deere tractor with farm animals, then she ate a piece of chocolate cake! Very fun to watch. I still can't believe she's 1!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment