About Me

Well, to begin Matt joined the Army in 2004 and we met in July 2004 while he was at AIT in Georgia. We were married in May 2005 and I moved to TN to join Matt to start our lives together. Our precious daughter, Daisy Faith, was born on August 25, 2007. I went back to school and graduated with a degree in Elementary Education. Our second daughter, Madison JoAnn, joined our family on December 8, 2009.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Okay, so over the past week we've been trying to keep busy inside since it's been so hot outside. I had a couple of sewing projects that I worked on while Daisy was napping. I covered our couch pillows. They blended too much with the couch and I wanted a pop of color. I also worked on a baby bib for a shower gift for a friend.




Daisy has been walking up a storm. There is no stopping her now! She gotten a few bruises along the way. Since Daisy is almost one we've been trying to get her to eat more than just mashed baby food, so this week we tried spaghetti......boy did she love that! We also let her feed herself..what a mess she made! It was really fun to watch her though. This week she made her first visit to Chick-Fil-A and she had an icedream cup. She loved the ice cream! That was her first time ever having it. I can't wait for her party! We also went to the splash park on post yesterday. We met Melissa, Ski and Ava there. We got there early enough where Daisy and Ava were the only ones. They had a ball!! One time Daisy was crawling on the concrete and see ended up underneath a spilling bucket of water.....needless to say she didn't like that very much!! Other than that it was lots of fun. I can't wait to take her back!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

The pillow looks really good, love the color! Can't wait to see yall...less than two weeks!!!