About Me

Well, to begin Matt joined the Army in 2004 and we met in July 2004 while he was at AIT in Georgia. We were married in May 2005 and I moved to TN to join Matt to start our lives together. Our precious daughter, Daisy Faith, was born on August 25, 2007. I went back to school and graduated with a degree in Elementary Education. Our second daughter, Madison JoAnn, joined our family on December 8, 2009.

Monday, August 3, 2009

August is here!!

Here is a picture of the new baby's room, completely painted! I painted it brown since her bedding will be brown and pink.

This is Daisy's room. I painted it purple to go with her new bedding and her big girl furniture!!


Matt and I before heading out on our date.



Baby K #2 at 21 weeks!!
This past weekend Matt and I had a chance to go to the movies. We haven't been to the movies since before I was pregnant with Daisy...over 2 years!! Our great friends Ski and Melissa watched Daisy so we could go see Transformers 2. I wasn't sure about it at first because of the Christian reviews it got, but it turned out to be really good!! The special effects and action figures were awesome!
Since my last post I finished painting the girls' rooms so I included photos of them. I think they turned out pretty well. The painting is finished, but they are still in shambles waiting to get the rest of Daisy's bedroom furniture. She will be moving into a toddler bed...it will be very interesting to see how well she adjusts to this transition!!
I have since hit the half-way point of my pregnancy...YEAH!! It seems like just yesterday that we found out. I have been feeling a lot better lately. This morning I didn't even take my nausea medicine, so we'll see how that goes. I feel the baby kick a good bit now...Matt seems to miss it every time I feel her though. Only about 4 more weeks until I start school. Daisy and I will try and make the best of the last of our summer days.
Well I have a list of phone calls to make this morning so until next time...
God bless your family!!





No comments: