About Me
- Jenny Kent
- Well, to begin Matt joined the Army in 2004 and we met in July 2004 while he was at AIT in Georgia. We were married in May 2005 and I moved to TN to join Matt to start our lives together. Our precious daughter, Daisy Faith, was born on August 25, 2007. I went back to school and graduated with a degree in Elementary Education. Our second daughter, Madison JoAnn, joined our family on December 8, 2009.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Day 3 of PT!!!
Well this morning we got a little later start on the day, so Daisy had on panties around 9:00am. She had an accident early on. From about 10 to 11:30 she kept saying potty, so every time I would run her back to the potty and sit her down. I would sit on the floor and read her a book. Every time but the last time she didn't go. The last time though "pooped" in the potty!!! No accident before hand!!! Yeah...we are making progress!! The rest of the day went well with only one more accident. She took a really long nap, so that took up some potty time. We went to eat dinner at Olive Garden since Daddy is leaving soon and we put a pull-up on her. I checked it when we got home before putting her in the tub and it was dry. More progress!!! After putting her in the tub and going to get her jammies she was saying "potty, potty", so I put her on the potty and less than a minute later she was "tinkling" on the potty!!! Today was a very good day for potty training and has reassured me that she can do this with a little patience. Daisy was rewarded twice with M&Ms today...maybe tomorrow she'll get them 3 times. Here's hoping!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment