About Me

Well, to begin Matt joined the Army in 2004 and we met in July 2004 while he was at AIT in Georgia. We were married in May 2005 and I moved to TN to join Matt to start our lives together. Our precious daughter, Daisy Faith, was born on August 25, 2007. I went back to school and graduated with a degree in Elementary Education. Our second daughter, Madison JoAnn, joined our family on December 8, 2009.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First day of potty training

So today was our first attempt at potty training Daisy. This morning went pretty well. I put panties on her around 8am and she had an accident about 8:30. We changed her clothes and put on dry panties. I took a shower and she did fine watching cartoons. She did well all morning, though she never used the potty. She went down for an early nap at 11:15am, so I put a diaper back on her. When she woke up from her nap at 1:30 she had a dirty diaper, so I changed it and put her panties back on. We made chocolate chip cookies for daddy (Matt) and while they were cooking she had yogurt and a Capri Sun. Around 3pm Daisy said, "potty". I took her to sit on the potty, she sat there for a few minutes, but never went. About 30 minutes later she tee-teed behind the recliner on the carpet. She now has on a clean pair of panties. Hopefully the rest of the afternoon goes well. We will keep you updated as to how the training is going!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

How old is she? I waited until mine were a little over 2 1/2 and it took one day. Don't stress girl ~ she will do it when she is ready! :)

Jenny Kent said...

She'll be 2 at the end of the month. I wanted her to be potty trained before December when this new baby will get here. I only want to have one child in diapers!!!