I thought day 2 of potty training Daisy would be better, but I was wrong. I had to wash her clothes and panties during nap time to make sure she had enough to get through the day. We have had many accidents today, though she did poop in the potty (partly)!! So she did get 2 M&Ms today. She has peed in very odd places today...on the side of the toy box, in the bathroom on the floor, and ON her books that are residing in the new baby's room (for now). I feel like all I've done today is put new panties on her and sit on the floor in the bathroom with her on the potty doing nothing. She has made some signs that she peeing and tried to get my attention, but just not in time. Hopefully tomorrow goes better since it is the third day of the 3 Day Potty Training!!
Until tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment